Ingredients Needed for Quinoa and Veggie Salad
4 ounces of quinoa
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon agave syrup
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 red onion, chopped
½ cup sweet corn
½ cup red beans, canned
1 orange, cubes
How to Make Quinoa and Veggie Salad
- You can start with the quinoa.
- Bring water in a saucepan to a boil. Add the quinoa, and simmer it until tender, and the water is absorbed, roughly around 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the dressing, pour the orange juice in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and agave syrup. Shred a touch of orange zest. Mix.
- Add the cooked quinoa in a large salad bowl. Add the bell pepper, red onion, corn, red beans, and orange cubes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pour the orange dressing. Mix everything and enjoy!