Egg, Cheddar and Veggie Muffins
Starters & Snacks
These muffins are great for breakfast, as a salty afternoon snack and they go well with a hearty salad for lunch or dinner. Plus, there's no flour involved, only lots of healthy vegetables!
- 6 eggs
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2-4 cherry tomatoes, halves
- 5-6 broccoli florets
- 4-5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Cheddar, shredded
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Give them a whisk.
- Grab a 6-slot muffin tin and fill the empty slots with veggetables and Cheddar according to your taste and preferences.
- Pour the whisked eggs, filling the muffin slots.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 203 kcal
- 12 g
- 16 g
- 8 g