Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Butternut Squash Cheesecake
10 ounces of chocolate cookies
3 ounces of butter, melted
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ tablespoons of flour
5 ounces of butternut squash puree
2 tablespoons of yogurt
1 tablespoon sour cream
How to Make Chocolate and Butternut Squash Cheesecake
- Add the chocolate chip cookies in your food processor along with the melted butter. Blend them until smooth.
- Add the mixture in a round cake tin, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Slide the cake into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- In the meantime, grab a large bowl and add the cream cheese in it.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon zest, eggs, squash puree, yogurt, and sour cream.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the cake.
- Slide the cake into the oven again, this time for 50 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- To make the cake even better, you can top it with some caramel topping and chopped walnuts.