Chocolate and Butternut Squash Cheesecake
There is no way this recipe could have passed by without being noticed! Plus, we’re top notch cheesecake fans so making this recipe was a real no-brainer. The combination of butternut squash and chocolate is exquisite, and we invite you to try the recipe and share your opinion with us.
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate and Butternut Squash Cheesecake
10 ounces of chocolate cookies
3 ounces of butter, melted
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ tablespoons of flour
5 ounces of butternut squash puree
2 tablespoons of yogurt
1 tablespoon sour cream
How to Make Chocolate and Butternut Squash Cheesecake
- Add the chocolate chip cookies in your food processor along with the melted butter. Blend them until smooth.
- Add the mixture in a round cake tin, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Slide the cake into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- In the meantime, grab a large bowl and add the cream cheese in it.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon zest, eggs, squash puree, yogurt, and sour cream.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the cake.
- Slide the cake into the oven again, this time for 50 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- To make the cake even better, you can top it with some caramel topping and chopped walnuts.