Ingredients Needed for Zucchini Noodles With Bolognese Sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup tomato purée
5 fresh basil leaves
12 ounces of ground beef
1 large zucchini
How to Make Zucchini Noodles With Bolognese Sauce
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the dried oregano and tomato paste. Stir them in. Add the tomato puree and basil, season with sea salt and pepper, stir them in, then set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil and ground beef to a skillet over medium-high heat. Break it into smaller pieces.
- Season with sea salt and pepper. Cook it until brown while occasionally stirring.
- Transfer the cooked meat to the saucepan and mix it in. Cook and stir until it bubbles over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Cut the zucchini into “noodles” using a spiral slicer. Serve the ground meat mixture on a bed of zucchini.