Calories: 167 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 7 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini Noodles With Shrimp
1 tablespoon butter
3 garlic cloves, sliced
7 ounces of shrimp
3 fresh basil leaveses
½ teaspoon chili flakes
¼ cup fish stock
How to Make Zucchini Noodles With Shrimp
- First, spiralize the zucchini using the noodle blade.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the garlic and shrimp. Season with basil and chili flakes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Pour the fish stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and reduce for 1 more minute.