Zucchini, Ham and Cheese Roll
This delicious starter might seem unsuited for diet purposes, but that’s not actually the fact. It is gluten-free and made with lots of zucchini, egg, and cheese, so you’ll get to enjoy a savory dish without the fear of those extra calories and carbs. We found that it is perfect for brunch also!
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini, Ham and Cheese Roll
3 eggs, whisked
1 cup parmesan, shredded
7 ounces of cream cheese
7 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
How to Make Zucchini, Ham and Cheese Roll
- Shred the zucchini and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the whisked eggs, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the zucchini mixture.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the zucchini bake on a wooden board lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the cream cheese and add the slices of ham.
- Start from the side closest to you and roll towards the opposite side.
- Refrigerate for the next 60 minutes and thinly slice it before serving.
This is so perfect to share with my daughters. We all have gardens and raise zucchini, plus we are all watching our fat intake, so will use lowfat cream cheese. Perfect for quick summer lunches or suppers on the porch! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Wow, we’re so glad, Loretta! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! 🌹👍😃
Are the indicated calories for 100 grams of the product?
They’ve been calculated for 1 serving (189g in this particular case).