Ingredients Needed for Zucchini, Ham and Cheese Roll
3 eggs, whisked
1 cup parmesan, shredded
7 ounces of cream cheese
7 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
How to Make Zucchini, Ham and Cheese Roll
- Shred the zucchini and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the whisked eggs, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the zucchini mixture.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the zucchini bake on a wooden board lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the cream cheese and add the slices of ham.
- Start from the side closest to you and roll towards the opposite side.
- Refrigerate for the next 60 minutes and thinly slice it before serving.