Ingredients Needed for Zucchini, Ham and Cheddar Rolls
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup breadcrumbs
6 hams slices
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Zucchini, Ham and Cheddar Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Cut the zucchini into 6 long and thin slices.
- Coat each of them with olive oil and breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the zucchini slices on top.
- Roast them for the next 20 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat because you’ll need it later.
- Next place 1 slice of ham over each of the zucchini slices. Top them with the shredded Cheddar. Roll each of them starting from the end closest to you towards the opposite end.
- You can secure the rolls by sliding them through wooden skewers.
- Line another baking tray with parchment paper and lay the rolls on top.
- Cook them for the next 15 minutes!