Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Tomato Soup
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
½ zucchini, diced
¼ cup sweet corn
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 ounces of white bean, canned
1 cup tomato sauce
3 cups of chicken stock
How to Cook Zucchini and Tomato Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the red onion, carrot, zucchini, and sweet corn. Add the garlic cloves and season with dried oregano.
- Add the canned white beans, tomato sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken stock.
- Bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 10-15 minutes.
- You can serve the soup with spring onion and shredded parmesan on top.