Zucchini and Tomato Soup
Don’t have any experience in making soups? No worries, because in this one for example, all you need to do is add the ingredients in a saucepan, pour a bit of stock and let it simmer until the ingredients combine their flavors. Another reason for you to try this soup is that it has all the right veggies you can think of: carrot, zucchini, corn and beans.
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Tomato Soup
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
½ zucchini, diced
¼ cup sweet corn
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 ounces of white bean, canned
1 cup tomato sauce
3 cups of chicken stock
How to Make Zucchini and Tomato Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the red onion, carrot, zucchini, and sweet corn. Add the garlic cloves and season with dried oregano.
- Add the canned white beans, tomato sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken stock.
- Bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 10-15 minutes.
- You can serve the soup with spring onion and shredded parmesan on top.