Calories: 409 kCal / serving
- 50 g
- 14 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Tomato Soup2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 1 red onion, chopped ½ zucchini, diced ¼ cup sweet corn 2 garlic cloves 1 teaspoon dried oregano 3 ounces of white bean, canned 1 cup tomato sauce salt pepper 3 cups of chicken stock spring onion parmesan 1 parsley
How to Make Zucchini and Tomato Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the red onion, carrot, zucchini, and sweet corn. Add the garlic cloves and season with dried oregano.
- Add the canned white beans, tomato sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken stock.
- Bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 10-15 minutes.
- You can serve the soup with spring onion and shredded parmesan on top.