Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Salami Meat Tortellini
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ zucchini, cut into sticks
2 ounces of sun-dried tomato es, in vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of meat tortellini, pre cooked
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
3 lettuces leaves, chopped
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Zucchini and Salami Meat Tortellini
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Crush the garlic cloves lightly with the flat of a knife, then throw them into the skillet. Fry them for about 1 minute, just to flavor the oil.
- Add the zucchini sticks and season them with salt. Fry the sticks until they turn golden. Flip them often.
- Add the salami, sun-dried tomatoes, tortellini, and pumpkin seeds. Stir.
- Add the lettuce and heavy cream. Stir again and cook for 1-2 more minutes.