Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Rice Bundt Savory Cake
2 medium zucchini, cut into thin long strips (14 ounces)
2 cups of cooked rice
½ cup parmesan, grated
5 ounces of ham, chopped
3 ounces of cubed zucchini
1 cup cheddar, grated
⅔ cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
How to Cook Zucchini and Rice Bundt Savory Cake
- Grill the zucchini strips for 3 – 4 minutes per batch.
- Add the cooked rice, eggs, and parmesan to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even using a spatula.
- Line a Bundt pan with grilled zucchini strips. Do it so that you not only cover the entire pan’s interior but also the outside zucchini strips are overflowing for approximately 3 inches along the pan’s outer edge.
- Fill the Bundt pan with roughly 1/2 of the cooked rice. Evenly spread it and press gently using a tablespoon.
- Add the ham, zucchini cubes, cheddar, and mozzarella. Top with the remaining rice.
- Finish by turning over the overflowing strips to cover the filling. Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.