Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Parmesan Frittata
1 cup parmesan, shredded
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Zucchini and Parmesan Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Remove the ends of the zucchini, and slice it in half. Cut the zucchini into thin slices and the cut each slice into thin sticks, about 0.2 inch (0.5 cm) thick.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl, season with salt, pepper, and whisk them. Add fresh mint and half of your parmesan. Stir.
- Add olive oil on the bottom of an oven tray. Pour in the zucchini and egg mixture. Top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake it for 15 minutes. Serve with a touch of parsley on top!