Zucchini and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
Quite easy to make and full of flavor, this may be the perfect weeknight dish. Plus, it is also great if you’re planning on leaving meat aside. Vegetarian pasta dishes are well-known for the flavor and for the fact that they satisfy hunger, and this dish here falls right into that category.
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon paprika powder
2 ounces of baby spinach
1.5 ounces of goat cheese
¼ cup breadcrumbs
How to Make Zucchini and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of salt and optionally, a small drizzle of olive oil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and the zucchini.
- Season with paprika powder, salt, and pepper. Give it a stir and add the drained spaghetti, spinach, and goat cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add the breadcrumbs, stir, and cook for 1 more minute.