Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon paprika powder
2 ounces of baby spinach
1.5 ounces of goat cheese
¼ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Zucchini and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of salt and optionally, a small drizzle of olive oil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and the zucchini.
- Season with paprika powder, salt, and pepper. Give it a stir and add the drained spaghetti, spinach, and goat cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add the breadcrumbs, stir, and cook for 1 more minute.