Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Bell Pepper Topped Burger
1 burger bun, cut into halves
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 burger patty
¼ red bell pepper
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 red onion
1 chili pepper
1 chili pepper
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon mustard
3 lettuces leaves, small
1 tablespoon garlic sauce
How to Make Zucchini and Bell Pepper Topped Burger
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the burger bun halves on both sides. Set them aside.
- Add more vegetable oil in the skillet (about 1 tablespoon).
- Lay in it the burger patty, and then season it with salt and pepper. Cook the burger patty for 4 minutes on both sides, if you want it medium-well done, or until the liquid coming out of it starts running clear. For well done, add about 2 minutes for both sides.
- Turn it over with a spatula, and you should see a nicely and dark, golden-brown sear on the underside. Set aside.
- Take another skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Throw in the red bell pepper, tomato slice, garlic, zucchini, red onion, and the two chili peppers. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Start assembling the burger: spread ketchup and mustard on the bottom of the bread bun. Add the lettuce leaves. Add the burger patty and top it with the veggies. Spread garlic sauce and add the mozzarella slice. Close the burger with the other bun and fix it with a skewer.
- Serve the burger with the cooked chilies.