Ingredients Needed for Yorkshire Pudding Mini-Sandwiches
2 tablespoons of olive oil
⅓ cup milk
⅓ cup flour
3 ounces of mozzarella
1 ounce sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
2 fresh basil leaves
3 ounces of feta cheese, cubed
3 ounces of bacon (2 strips)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
3 ounces of ham, cut into strips
2 ounces of cheddar, grated
1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Yorkshire Pudding Mini-Sandwiches
- Heat the oven. Divide the olive oil between the cups of a 6-cupped muffin pan.
- Heat for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the milk, eggs, and flour to a pitcher. Blend them until even using a hand blender.
- Distribute the mixture between the 6 cups of the muffin cup. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes at 430⁰F/220⁰C.
- Cut the puddings horizontally in half and start putting together the mini-sandwiches. Make the first two with 2 mozzarella slices, 1/2-ounce sun-dried tomatoes, 1 basil leaf, and one more mozzarella slice each.
- Make the next two with 1/2-ounce feta, 1/2-ounce bacon, and 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley each.
- Make the last two with 1-ounce ham strips, 1-ounce Cheddar, and 1/2 tablespoon of chopped spring onion each.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.