Ingredients Needed for Yolk and Meat Breakfast Muffins
12 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon pine nut
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
7 egg yolks
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Yolk and Meat Breakfast Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the pine nuts, the breadcrumbs, and one yolk.
- Mix them using a fork.
- Spray with vegetable oil a 6-cup muffin pan. Coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Divide into 6 equal parts the meat and put it in each muffin cup.
- Put one yolk in each cup, sprinkle salt, and top them with mozzarella.
- Bake the meat muffins for 25 minutes.
- You can serve them with paprika powder and a salad.