Calories: 374 kCal / serving
- 32 g
- 16 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for Yogurt Basil Chia Pudding
1 cup milk
¼ cup chia seeds
3 tablespoons of yogurt
3 basil leaves
How to Make Yogurt Basil Chia Pudding
- Mix the milk and chia seeds in a large bowl, then pour the mixture into your food processor.
- Add the yogurt.
- Shred the lemon zest and add it in the food processor, then squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Add the basil leaves and blend everything until smooth.
- Transfer the chia pudding in a small bowl and leave it overnight.
- Top the chia pudding with shredded chocolate!