Ingredients Needed for Yogurt and Oreo Dessert
4 ounces of yogurt
6 oreos s, both regular or mini
1 ounce m&m
6 boysenberries or any other berries
How to Cook Yogurt and Oreo Dessert
- Leave aside 2 Oreos, a few M&Ms, and 3 boysenberries.
- You will use them later as toppings.
- Use a large glass and spread the chocolate syrup on its side.
- Add some yogurt on the bottom and sprinkle crushed Oreos.
- Add another layer of yogurt and this time, M&Ms.
- For the third layer, add the yogurt and boysenberries.
- Finish it with remaining yogurt, add the raspberry sauce, and the toppings you had previously left aside.
- Serve it cold!