Ingredients Needed for Winter Fruitcake
1 ½ cups of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ cups of flour
9 ounces of whipped cream
How to Cook Winter Fruitcake
- Start mixing the eggs in your food processor. Keep mixing and slowly add the sugar. Mix until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- While the mixer is running, add the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add the olive oil and the sifted flour. Incorporate it while using a spatula.
- Add the mixture into a round baking dish, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Slide the cake into the oven and bake it for the next 40 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Horizontally slice it and fill it with the whipped cream. Top it with fresh fruit.