Calories: 610 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 22 g
- 59 g
Ingredients Needed for Winter Beef Goulash
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of flank steak, large chunks
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup red wine
1 cup canned tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 medium-sized potatoes
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
fresh parsley, chopped
yogurt (for serving)
How to Make Winter Beef Goulash
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced beef, cover it with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the onion, carrots, and bell pepper.
- Pour the red wine and bring it to a boil. Cover it with a lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes and garlic. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the potato, and season with salt, pepper, paprika powder, and cumin seeds. Cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve the dish with some parsley and yogurt on top!