Ingredients Needed for Wiener Tater Tots Wrapped in Bacon
2 potatoes, boiled
1 tablespoon flour
0.5 ounce - mozzarella, grated
1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Wiener Tater Tots Wrapped in Bacon
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Pinch one egg with a sharp knife to make a small hole. Put the egg into the water and make it soft boiled. Five minutes should be perfect for a runny yolk.
- Shred the potatoes and put them into a bowl.
- Add the flour, season with pepper and add the grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add dried basil and herb salt.
- Mix everything well, using one fork and one tablespoon.
- Coat each wiener piece into the potato mixture and shape the tater tots.
- Wrap each tater tot in bacon slices. You should make about 8 wrapped tater tots.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep-fry the wiener tater tots on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Put the egg in a egg cup while is still warm, and cut its top.
- Put the egg cup in the middle of a large plate, and the tater tots on the edges, surrounding it.
- Dip each tater tot in warm egg yolk and enjoy!