Ingredients Needed for Wiener Mashed Potato Bombs
4 medium-sized potatoes
½ cup flour
½ cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon dried oregano
6 vienna sausages
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Wiener Mashed Potato Bombs
- Add the diced potatoes in a saucepan and cover them with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and boil the potatoes for the next 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes into a large bowl and mash them. Mix them with flour, parmesan, and oregano until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Cut the vienna sausages into 3.
- Grab a pinch of potato mixture and add a small piece of sausage inside it. Use your hands to create a 2 inches (5 cm) diameter ball.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the potato balls and cook them until golden and crispy.
- You can serve them topped with some shredded parmesan.