Ingredients Needed for Whole Wheat Pancakes
1 cup whole flour
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ cup canola oil
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup soy milk
How to Cook Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Add the whole wheat flour to your blender. Add the powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the canola oil, maple syrup, and soy milk. Blend everything until smooth.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes. You can even top them with a few blueberries.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Pour a small drizzle of honey when serving it and top it with a few raspberries!