Calories: 677 kCal / serving
- 75 g
- 14 g
- 60 g
Ingredients Needed for Whole Roasted Tandoori Sea Bream
3.5 ounces of yogurt
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon black peppercorn, crushed
½ teaspoon garam masala
1 whole sea bream, around 1.5 pounds (700 grams)
3 potatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
salad mix (optional)
How to Make Whole Roasted Tandoori Sea Bream
- Place the sea bream on a wooden board.
- Start with the tandoori marinade. Add the yogurt in a small bowl. Add the paprika powder, crushed peppercorns, garam masala, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Superficially score the sea bream, about 0.4 inches (1 cm). Use a brush and gently spread the yogurt mix over the fish.
- For the potatoes, first, add them in a large bowl. Add the vegetable oil, cumin powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix them well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the potatoes and sea bream in a baking tray. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- You can serve the dish on a bed of salad.