Whole Roasted Tandoori Sea Bream
If you’re tired of the classic grilled fish, here is a new and exotic way of serving it. You can cook your favorite fish with this tandoori marinade. Not only will it flavor the meat, but yogurt usually makes it more tender than usual. We have chosen sea bream due to its white meat and delicate flavor.
Ingredients Needed for Whole Roasted Tandoori Sea Bream
3.5 ounces of yogurt
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon black peppercorn, crushed
½ teaspoon garam masala
1 whole sea bream, around 1.5 pounds (700 grams)
3 potatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
salad mix (optional)
How to Make Whole Roasted Tandoori Sea Bream
- Place the sea bream on a wooden board.
- Start with the tandoori marinade. Add the yogurt in a small bowl. Add the paprika powder, crushed peppercorns, garam masala, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Superficially score the sea bream, about 0.4 inches (1 cm). Use a brush and gently spread the yogurt mix over the fish.
- For the potatoes, first, add them in a large bowl. Add the vegetable oil, cumin powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix them well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the potatoes and sea bream in a baking tray. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- You can serve the dish on a bed of salad.