Ingredients Needed for Whole Roasted Chicken With Onion and Chili
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 red onions s, sliced
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon red chili sauce
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 green chili
1 giblets removed
2 cups of water
How to Cook Whole Roasted Chicken With Onion and Chili
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the red onion.
- Cook it until it softens, and add the garlic, coriander, paprika, turmeric, chili powder, and chili pepper.
- Stir for 1 minute, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Add the whole chicken and season it with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Cook it until golden on all sides.
- Grab your clay baker and lay the chicken inside it. Top it with the cooked onion. Pour the water over it.
- Set the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Cover the clay baker with a lid and lay it in the oven for the next 50 minutes!