1 sea bream, cleaned
1 ounce ginger, sliced
1 green chili
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
1 onion, diced
7 ounces of rice
1 ½ cups of white wine
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
- Place the sea bream on the work surface and score it.
- Fill it with the ginger and chili. Transfer to a baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt flakes and pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pot over low heat. Add the onion and the remaining olive oil. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the rice and stir it in. Gradually add the white wine in the process.
- Cook for 30 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Add the lemon zest and dill. Stir them in. Add the parmesan and the remaining butter and stir until even.
- As a serving suggestion, scoop out the pulp from a few lemons and fill them with cooked rice. Serve these with fish.