White Wine Risotto With Sea Bream
Sea bream is pretty similar to sea bass, so if you like the one you shouldn’t miss the other. Let’s bake it in olive oil and lemon juice, but not before stuffing it with green chili and ginger. We’ll serve it along with some creamy risotto cooked in wine. White wine, that is!
Ingredients Needed for White Wine Risotto With Sea Bream
1 sea bream, cleaned
1 ounce ginger, sliced
1 green chili
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
1 onion, diced
7 ounces of rice
1 ½ cups of white wine
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
How to Make White Wine Risotto With Sea Bream
- Place the sea bream on the work surface and score it.
- Fill it with the ginger and chili. Transfer to a baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt flakes and pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pot over low heat. Add the onion and the remaining olive oil. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the rice and stir it in. Gradually add the white wine in the process.
- Cook for 30 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Add the lemon zest and dill. Stir them in. Add the parmesan and the remaining butter and stir until even.
- As a serving suggestion, scoop out the pulp from a few lemons and fill them with cooked rice. Serve these with fish.