Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate Hot Drink
1 cup milk
2 ounces of white chocolate
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook White Chocolate Hot Drink
- In a saucepan heat the milk. Add white chocolate. Let the chocolate melt with the milk. Simmer and whisk.
- In a tall glass sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of hot milk and chocolate mixture. Beat it with a teaspoon to blend.
- Add the rest of the milk and white chocolate mixture. Blend it.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the hot drink.
- Drink it warm.