Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate Fudge
10 ounces of white chocolate
3 lollipops, approx. 3 inches in diameter
1 cup condensed milk
½ teaspoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook White Chocolate Fudge
- Add the white chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat a saucepan, fill it with water, and bring it to a boil. Add the bowl above the saucepan, and slowly stir with a spatula, until the chocolate melts.
- Break the lollipops and add them in a plastic bag. Cover it with a towel, and crush the lollipops with a meat tenderizer.
- When the white chocolate is melted, remove it from the heat, and pour the condensed milk over it. Add the red food coloring and a full tablespoon of crushed candies, and slowly mix until smooth.
- Grab a baking tray and cover it both on the bottom and on the sides, with aluminum foil. Spray its bottom with olive oil, and pour the white chocolate mixture. Evenly spread 1 more tablespoon of crushed lollipops over the top of the mixture.
- Refrigerate it for the next 2 hours. After that, take the fudge out of the fridge and slice it into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.