Ingredients Needed for White Chili Chicken
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 green jalapeno, chopped
1 yellow jalapeno, chopped
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon cumin powder
2 cups of chicken stock
1 cup water
10 ounces of chicken breast
0.25 cup sour cream
1 cup sweet corn
1 cup canned white beans
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook White Chili Chicken
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapenos.
- Season with oregano, cumin, and stir.
- Pour the stock, water, and season with salt and pepper.
- Give it a stir and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid and boil for 15 minutes.
- Take out the chicken and use a fork to break it into small shreds.
- Add the chicken in the broth once again. Add the sour cream, corn, white beans, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the dish with some shredded mozzarella on top and a few nachos.