White Bean Dip
Whether you serve this as a dip with nachos or as a spread on toast or bread, it’s going to be a party no matter what. Make the creamy mashed beans even creamier with sour cream and add a cheesy touch with grated parmesan.
Ingredients Needed for White Bean Dip
2 garlic cloves, crushed
⅓ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 ½ pounds of canned white beans
2 tablespoons of vegetable stock
1 teaspoon dried thyme
¼ cup parmesan, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make White Bean Dip
- Add the garlic to a grinding mortar and season with salt and pepper. Grind until you have a paste.
- Add the sour cream and the garlic mixture to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the lemon juice and mix more until even. Set aside.
- Add the white beans to a bowl together with the vegetable stock. Mash them using a hand blender.
- Add the garlic-sour cream mixture and dried thyme. Mix until even.
- Add the parmesan and olive oil. Mix more until even.