Ingredients Needed for Whipped Cream and Oreo Cake
8 ounces of whipping cream
½ cup sugar
1 cup milk
4 strawberries, sliced
1 ounce blueberry
How to Cook Whipped Cream and Oreo Cake
- Add the whipping cream and sugar in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Put the milk in a bowl and soak the Oreos one by one.
- Place 9 of your Oreos on the bottom of a tray. Cover with a layer of whipped cream and a few sprinkles.
- For the second layer, place 9 Oreos more and again, cover with whipped cream.
- For the third layer, use remaining Oreos and top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Top with sprinkles, strawberries slices, and blueberries.
- Freeze the cake for the next 2 hours, and if you feel something is missing, add some chocolate sauce!