Calories: 266 kCal / serving
- 50 g
- 8 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Whipped Cream and Fruit Crepes
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
4 ounces of whipped cream
2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce
1 tablespoon crushed meringue
1 tablespoon jelly
5 turkish delights
forest fruits sauce
How to Make Whipped Cream and Fruit Crepes
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Sift the flour over a large bowl.
- Crack the two eggs over the same bowl.
- Add the milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Use a ladle to pour some of the composition in a heated cast-iron skillet.
- Wait until it cooks a little and then carefully flip it.
- Make 6 crepes in total. Put them on an oven grill.
- Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes, until they harden.
- Decorate them as follows.
- For 2 of them, use whipped cream, cranberries, and strawberries.
- For 2 more, use chocolate spread, banana slices, and Turkish delight.
- For the last 2 use chocolate spread, crushed meringues, whipped cream, and jelly.
- Top them all with forest fruits sauce and chocolate sauce.