Watermelon and Mint Lemonade
Summer is with us again and here you have one of our solutions to the scorching heat. Not to mention it is tasty and energizing. Just upgrade your plain-jane lemonade with orange and watermelon. And we’re talking about a lot of watermelon juice. And there you have your upgraded lemonade, or should we say melonade?
Ingredients Needed for Watermelon and Mint Lemonade
1/2 watermelon pulp, cubed
How to Make Watermelon and Mint Lemonade
- Squeeze the lemons and the orange.
- Add the juice to the blender together with the watermelon pulp.
- Drizzle with syrup to taste, then mash everything, adding a few mint leaves in the process.
- Fill a pitcher halfway with ice and pour the juice.
- Serve it cold, not before garnishing with a watermelon slice and with mint leaves.