Ingredients Needed for Wasabi and Mayo Beef Wrap
10 ounces of beef tenderloin
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 chili pepper
1 spring onion
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon wasabi paste
0.25 white cabbage, shredded
¼ red cabbage, shredded
4 tortilla wraps
4 lettuces leaves
How to Cook Wasabi and Mayo Beef Wrap
- Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the beef steaks on each side for 4 minutes.
- Slice the chili pepper and the spring onion.
- Mix the mayonnaise with wasabi paste, then add the chili slices, spring onion, some salt, and pepper. Combine everything.
- In a separate bowl, mix the red and white cabbage and season it with salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber lengthwise using a peeler, to make thin slices. Sink them in a bowl full of water.
- Slice the steak.
- Put one lettuce leaf on one tortilla wrap. Add 1-2 tablespoons of cabbage salad, 2-3 slices of beef steak, and some mayo and wasabi sauce. Fold the tortilla and wrap 1-2 cucumber slices in the middle as well.
- Do the same for the remaining ingredients. You’ll make 4 wraps.