Calories: 283 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 18 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Warming Chicken Soup
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped
4 ounces of white mushroom, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 small celery root, cubed
3 cups of chicken stock
2 cups of water
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 yellow squash, cubed
7 ounces of frozen green beans
1 ounce swiss chard, chopped
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
How to Make Warming Chicken Soup
- Pour the olive oil into a cooking pan and place it over low heat.
- Add the bacon and cook it until tender and crispy.
- Add the onion and mushrooms and cook them while stirring, until the onion is tender, and the mushrooms start changing their color into dark brown.
- Add the garlic, celery root, chicken stock and water while stirring.
- Add the shredded chicken breast, stir and bring it to a boil.
- Cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the yellow squash, frozen green beans, Swiss chard and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and simmer for 10 more minutes.