Ingredients Needed for Warm Veggie Salad
1 red bell pepper
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
3 ounces of sweet corn
3 ounces of cauliflower
1 baby spinach
How to Cook Warm Veggie Salad
- Thinly slice mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and first add mushrooms.
- Cook them for under a minute and then add bell pepper.
- Stir and add sweet corn and cauliflower.
- Keep on heat for 1-2 minutes more.
- Combine warm vegetables with spinach and serve.
- Tips: if you feel the need for something more satisfying, just add a boiled egg in the salad.