Ingredients Needed for Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1 red bell pepper, large slices
1 yellow bell pepper, large slices
3 slices of zucchini
2 slices of eggplant
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 basil leaves
3 thyme sprigs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 ounces of goat cheese
3 ounces of salad mix
How to Cook Warm Goat Cheese Salad
- Grab a large bowl and add the bell pepper slices, zucchini, eggplant, and garlic.
- Add the fresh basil and thyme.
- Season with salt, pepper, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the veggies, and cook them for 2 minutes per side.
- Next, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the goat cheese and cook it until golden on both sides.
- Lay the cooked veggies on a bed of salad mix. Top it with the goat cheese.