Ingredients Needed for Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
7 ounces of brussels sprout
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon lemon zest
How to Cook Warm Brussels Sprout Salad
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and remove the outer layer of the leaves. Cut off the brown stubs and slice them in half.
- Fill a large pot with water, put it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts in the boiling water.
- Boil them for 10-15 minutes, until they’re tender. That means you should be able to stick a fork in them. Remove the Brussels sprouts from the hot water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the boiled Brussel sprouts and sprinkle salt and pepper over them. Toss well.
- Slice the garlic and add it to the skillet. Add the lemon zest.
- Gently stir the Brussels sprouts to mix them with the other ingredients. Cook the Brussels sprouts for 3-5 minutes, or until they begin to look golden-brown. Done!