1 tablespoon butter
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
10 olives stuffed with pimento, halved
5 basil leaves
2 spring onions, chopped
3 ounces of cooked pasta
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the red and yellow bell pepper and the olives. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion, stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes, then set aside.
- Add the cooked pasta in a salad bowl.
- Add the arugula, and the cooked vegetables. Mix them all together.
- Grate the parmesan on top.