Ingredients Needed for Warm Beet Salad
4 medium-sized beetroots
2 tablespoons of vinegar
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon thyme powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Cook Warm Beet Salad
- Place the beetroot in a parchment paper-lined baking tray, poke some holes using a fork, and roast for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from the oven, wrap each one in aluminum foil, place back on the tray, and roast for 40 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Remove the beets from the oven, peel them, and cube them. Set them aside.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, thyme powder, and olive oil to a smaller bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Serve the cooked beetroot with a green salad and finish with the thyme-vinegar-olive oil dressing. You can toss in some baked squash, too.