Ingredients Needed for Warm Beet Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
3 medium-sized beetroots
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
7 ounces of salad mix
3 ounces of blue cheese (optional)
1 large apple (optional)
How to Cook Warm Beet Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
- Place the beetroot on a parchment paper-lined baking tray, poke some holes in them using a fork, and roast for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from the oven, wrap each one in aluminum foil, place back on the tray, and roast for 40 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Remove them from the oven, peel them, and cube them. Set them aside.
- Add the olive oil and Dijon mustard to a smaller bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice and balsamic vinegar and mix more.
- Add the cooked beetroot on salad mix and finish with the Dijon vinaigrette. If you like add blue cheese and slices of apple.