Ingredients Needed for Walnut Pie Bars
4 ounces of soft butter
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 ½ cups of flour
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup chocolate milk
1 cup walnuts, crumbled
How to Cook Walnut Pie Bars
- Add the butter, sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 egg, flour, and a dash of salt to the mixer bowl. Mix until you have a dough.
- Line a smaller cake pan (9 x 7-inch) with parchment paper and add the dough. Spread it evenly and bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the remaining egg to a bowl and whisk it.
- Add the condensed milk and whisk more until even.
- Add the chocolate milk, the remaining vanilla extract, and the walnuts. Mix until even and pour the mixture into the cake pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.