Calories: 494 kCal / serving
- 30 g
- 32 g
- 28 g
Ingredients Needed for Walnut-Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Creamy Fennel and Turnip
⅓ cup almonds
⅓ cup walnuts
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon mustard
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
12 ounces of pork tenderloin, cut into 3 pieces
1 tablespoon butter
1 medium fennel, wedged
1 medium turnip, sliced
⅓ cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons of rainbow peppercorns
1 teaspoon turmeric
How to Make Walnut-Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Creamy Fennel and Turnip
- Add the almonds and walnuts to the blender. Crush them. Set aside.
- Add the honey and mustard to a small bowl. Mix them until even.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork tenderloin and fry it for 4 minutes.
- Coat the seared tenderloin pieces with honey mixture and then with almond-walnut mixture.
- Transfer them to a heat-proof pan and bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the fennel and turnip. Stir them in and season with salt.
- Add the heavy cream and stir it in. Season with rainbow peppercorns and turmeric. Stir in, then remove from heat. Serve with cooked tenderloin.