Ingredients Needed for Walnut and Date Muffins
10 ounces of walnut
4 ounces of date
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon coconut oil
¼ cup water
How to Make Walnut and Date Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Process the walnuts in your food processor.
- Add the dates, eggs, cocoa, oil, and water.
- Set the mixer at medium speed, and mix until all of the ingredients combine.
- Grab a 6-cup muffin tray, and fill its empty slots with muffin wrappers.
- Pour the mixture with a ladle, filling the slots.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.