Calories: 585 kCal / serving
- 45 g
- 7 g
- 44 g
Ingredients Needed for Walnut and Apple Dessert7 teaspoons of brown sugar ¼ cup crushed biscuit ¼ cup walnut 1 tablespoon butter cinnamon 2 tablespoons of yogurt 0.5 green bell pepper 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Make Walnut and Apple Dessert
- Cut an apple in small cubes.
- Heat a medium sized pan. Put 3 teaspoons of brown sugar in it, add the crushed biscuits and the walnuts. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- In another medium sized pan melt the butter. Add the apple cubes, 4 teaspoons of brown sugar, and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Stir fry them for 3-4 minutes until they’re golden brown.
- In a tall glass, start arranging the dessert. First add a layer of roasted walnuts. Then a layer of caramelized apples. Add another layer of walnuts.
- Top everything off with the yogurt, a dash of cinnamon, and 3 red currants.