Ingredients Needed for Waffles With Mushrooms
2 chili peppers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup milk
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Waffles With Mushrooms
- Dice the mushrooms and the chili peppers.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the mushrooms until they turn soft.
- In a medium bowl, put the flour, the baking powder, the egg, some salt, and the milk.
- Whisk all the ingredients to make a batter.
- Grease and heat the waffle maker.
- Pour batter into each form and sprinkle on each waffle some fried mushrooms, Cheddar cheese, and 3-4 chili slices.
- You’ll make about 4 waffles from this batter.