Ingredients Needed for Vodka Jelly Shots
1 cup lemon juice
¼ cup orange juice
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon gelatine
¼ cup vodka
½ cup water
How to Cook Vodka Jelly Shots
- Heat a saucepan and first add lemon and orange juice.
- Add the sugar, gelatin, vodka, and water into the saucepan. Stir it and bring it to a boil.
- When that happens, turn off the heat and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the lemons in half lengthwise and remove their insides.
- Add the lemon peels into a muffin pan and fill them with the jelly mixture.
- Freeze them for about 2 hours before serving.