Ingredients Needed for Veggie Tofu Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon ginger, shredded
10 ounces of tofu, cubed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 ounces of champignon, sliced
1 medium spring onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
¾ cup sweet corn
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Veggie Tofu Stir-Fry
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder, and ginger to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the tofu cubes. Mix to coat them with the mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat and add the garlic. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the spring onion and stir it in.
- Add the red bell pepper and sweet corn. Stir them in. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coated tofu. Cook and stir for up to 2 minutes. Add the parsley, remove from heat and serve.