Ingredients Needed for Veggie-Stuffed Tomatoes 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 onions s, thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 carrots, shredded
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cashew powder
1 teaspoon mixed spices
½ cup tomato paste
How to Cook Veggie-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Throw in the onion and cook it until it turns translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, bell pepper, and shredded carrots.
- Continuously stir and season it with the salt with herbs, nutmeg, cashew powder, and mixed spices.
- After 1 more minute, pour the lime juice and add the tomato paste.
- Stir it, add the fresh oregano and turn off the heat.
- Remove the heads and pulp of the tomatoes.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the cooked veggies.