Ingredients Needed for Veggie Stir-Fry
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 large onion, or 2 small ones, large slices
1 carrot, sliced
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 bell pepper, chunks
½ small zucchini, sliced
5 ounces of mushrooms, quarterd
3 ounces of canned baby corn
3 ounces of canned artichoke
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
chives (for topping)
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Cook Veggie Stir-Fry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the garlic, onion, celery, carrot, and give it a good stir.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the sweet corn, canned artichokes, and season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the veggies start to get brown.
- Add the cornstarch in a small bowl, and mix it with water and soy sauce. Pour the mixture into the wok.
- Stir and cook until the liquid thickens.
- Garnish it with chives and sesame seeds before serving.