Ingredients Needed for Veggie Stir-Fry With Spaghetti
7 ounces of spaghetti
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
2 small carrots, thinly sliced
3 ounces of peas
3 ounces of broccoli
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
1 ounce kale, chopped
How to Cook Veggie Stir-Fry With Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium heat, and melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Add the carrots and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Take them out and add the peas and broccoli in the remaining fat. Cook them for 3 minutes.
- Take them out and melt the remaining coconut oil in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook them for 2 minutes. Take them out and add the ginger.
- Drain the spaghetti and add them to the skillet. Add the barbecue sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, and teriyaki. Add the cooked veggies and kale.
- Keep everything on heat for 2 minutes, while stirring from time to time.